Friday 15 February 2019

My Mom’s car crash on 2/10/2019 - Organic Matrix

I haven’t did an organic matrix post in a while. Remember this is different from news by numbers or murder by numbers or sports by numbers. It’s still by the numbers but it is real and not scripted/staged.

My mom got into a decent car crash on 2/10/2019. She is okay, no death or injuries, but the car is damaged. The left turn signal is smashed as well as the bumper. She said she was sitting at a red light and got hit from a car behind. But let’s get into the numbers

I will try to leave out my mom’s information, I want to be at least semi-anonymous

The day of the car crash (2/10/2019) was the 41st day of the year
My mom’s first name=41 (Full Reduction)
Her last name=41 (Reverse Reduction)

Her short first name=21 (Reverse Reduction)
This happened on 2/10

From her last birthday until the crash is 121 days
Her first name=121 (Reverse Ordinal)

From the crash until her next upcoming birthday is a span of 8 months and 3 days, like 83
(83 is the 23rd prime number), Car=23 (Reverse Reduction)

Extra:
It was the 41st day of the year (13th prime number), Car=13 (Full Reduction)
February Tenth Two Thousand Nineteen=409 (English Ordinal), Her first name=49 (Reverse Reduction)

No comments:

Post a Comment