Sunday 26 August 2018

Organic Matrix #3

My other friend is completely coded with repeating numbers in gematria. I think it means I became friends with him because I used to see repeated numbers often and still do.

YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS. THIS IS 100% LEGIT I PROMISE.
I WILL LEAVE OUT HIS NAME BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE PERMISSION.

His full name=333 (Reverse Ordinal) Coincidence maybe??

His full name (all lowercase)=333 (Reverse Francis Bacon) Weird..
Same thing=666 (Reverse Franc Baconis) What!

His first and last=222 (Reverse Ordinal) Coincidence now??
Same thing=3444 (Reverse Extended) How's this coincidence?????????

He was born on the 163rd day of the year
One hundred sixty third=111 (Full Reduction) Mind blown. lol

His birthday left 203 days left in the year
two hundred and three days left in the year=7777 (Reverse Extended)
And=2424 (Sumerian)

WHAT THE THE ODDS???

No comments:

Post a Comment