Wednesday 1 August 2018

Ridiculous Local News Stories

I’m not going to show where I live for privacy purposes and will leave out names
Story about my local city residents concerned about a flooding
Then they Interview A******** =46 (Reverse Reduction)
Flooding=46 (Full Reduction)
It said she lived on the address of 444
Masonic=444 (Sumerian)
She said a phrase that=561 (Reverse Ordinal)
561 is the 33rd triangular number
The hoax code is 33

LOL this one OMG I’m dying this is terrible mockery
Here
A woman was apparently drunk and climbed a cell tower
This is symbolism of something I’m not sure, tell me in the comments if you know
Like even if you were severely drunk, you wouldn’t climb a tower that is 285 FEET
Title of the article=561 (English Ordinal)
561 is the 33rd triangular number
Remember those numbers
My small city loves those numbers šŸ˜‚

Even my mayor has those numbers
It’s all ritual even in my tiny city and in yours

Today the old fire department went down by the numbers




No comments:

Post a Comment